Another Year, Another Chapter, Goodbyes Are Not Always Pleasure, But Necessary!



As I prepare myself to say goodbye to 2017, another chapter in my life to close and send off with some tears a huge wave of goodbyes. One thing I have come to realize that there are countless different types of characters that will come into our lives. There will be times the main character, the villain, the stand by or supporting characters will play a significant role in your life only to stay or move on into the sea of the unknown.

Evolving means to embrace everything that has happened and focused on learning to let go of what didn’t happen. A moment of silence for the pain we endure, the struggles we endure, the sorrow and loss of loved ones, the sad and happy moments we endure while trying balance life and unhealthy relationships we encounter in 2017.

 Give thanks and breathe again and praise the most High YAH for grace and mercy!
Everything has its seasons and everything has its cycles. Allow 2017 to pass knowing that it doesn’t define you or me, it was  only a chapter in your (my) book. Remember this year doesn’t set the tone for other years it’s just another chapter, among the thousands of pages in your book.
2018 will set the new shift, for healing, self love, balance, wisdom and over- standing for new chapters to be written, with a fresh introduction. The turning point is as 2017 exchange many want be able to walk with you into your next chapter and that’s truly okay they had there reason, seasons, time and space.
 I declare new levels of growth in my life to work on myself and learn how to be the master of my ship.
Goodbyes are not always pleasure, but necessary! I accept it as a sign of 2nd chances

Major Love,
Lukysha Sims-Neal

No comments:

Post a Comment